All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Quality Essential Distribution Ltd (QED) are the manufacturers of SpiderEx.
Quality Essential Distribution does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.spiderex.co.uk) is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Use of website
- All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Quality Essential Distribution Ltd endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.spiderex.co.uk), is strictly at your own risk. will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
- You may print and download material from this website provided you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent of Quality Essential Distribution Ltd.
- All reasonable measures are taken to ensure this website is continually operational. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 5.
Links to and from other websites
- Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website, you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this website in breach of the above you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is always up to date and accurate we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
- All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
- It is our aim to ensure we always have stock of items promoted on our website but occasionally we may run out of a product before we’ve had time to refresh our site. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order (or a part of your order) we will contact you with details of an anticipated delivery date.
- By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.